Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

What's In My Bag


 1.
 2.
 3.

 4.
 5.

 6.
 7.
 8.
 9.
 10.
 11.
 12.

 13.
 14.
 15.



1. Phone- My communication buddy, I use it to call/text, social media and flappy bird.
2. Sun glasses- Use to protect me from ultraviolet rays.
3. Extra Gum- To keep my breathe smelling nice.
4. Headphones- To listen to music and let people know that I don't want to talk to them.
5. Purse- To keep my money safe.
6. Pen- When I need to write things down.
7. Roll on- When I need to freshen up.
8. Nail varnish- To fix chipped nail varnish.
9. Our Moment perfume- To make me smell nice.
10. Baby lips- When my lip feel In need of love and attention.
11. Hair Brush- when I need to fix messy hair.
12.Skittles- For when I'm feeling a bit hungry.
13. Impulse- To freshen up and smell girly.
14. Makeup- To update my face when mishaps happen.
15. Hand Sanitiser- When I've been somewhere germy.

2 comments: