Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

My Obsession♥

How do I start this well firstly can I say how sorry I am that I haven't posted in like forever but to be honest I haven't really had the time but however as the 6 weeks holiday (summer holidays) is coming up I might have some spare time. 

Anyway the thing I am obsessed with is The Vampire Dairies OMG that program makes my heart skip a beat so because I love it so much I thought why not do/find a tag to complete for me and other peoples enjoyment so enjoy and read till the end for some cool gifs.

The Questions:
1) How did you discover the show? Netflix and one of my friends told me about it.
2) Who is your favourite character? Damon
3) If you were a vampire, would you live off of human or animal blood? Human
4) Team Stefan or Damon? Damon
5) What’s your favourite supernatural power? vampirism
6. If u were to be a character who would u be? Elena
7. Have u read the book series?  no
8. Who’s your crush on the show? Damon
9. What was your first initial thought of the show and did it change after u saw it! I thought it was going to be like you can't see them in the mirror kinda program and I loved it after the first episode.
10. Who was your favorite villain? Damon and Kia


Quotes and pictures. Who Else if upset that Elena and Tyler are leaving?♥

No comments:

Post a Comment