Pages

Sunday 20 July 2014

Room Tour







Okay I know I really rubbish with all this blogging stuff but you can't blame a girl for trying. Anyway back on to the blog............. lets begin.


 The first picture is a picture of my cosy bed, the blue pillow at the back matches my room colour scheme from Ikea, the pink pillow was handmade by me in a dt lesson at school and on the front it has a cartoon carrot on. Next to my handmade pillow is a dog pillow pet which I use to travel and will be using it in a weeks time when I go to St. Ives. the owl one I got from Primark and I just had to buy it as I thought at that moment it was the cutest thing ever. The last two pillows I have had nearly forever the dog one was because I was and maybe still am obsessed over dogs also the heart shaped one was a gift from my Auntie which I found really cute, my bed was also form Ikea and it is a pull out draw bed. 

In my second picture near to the back I have two one direction dolls , one of them being a Louis doll and the other being a Liam doll. In front of them I have a picture of some of my closest friends, next to that photograph I have a one direction mug which happens to be filled of literal junk, underneath my mug is a plastic dog filled with different coloured sand. Furthermore I have a plate filled with Lush bath products. Lastly I have a different coloured polka dotted piggy bank. 

In my third picture I have a storage holder designed as a Broccoli which I found super cute, which also happens to be from Ikea. (Are you getting the sense that I love Ikea). I filled my Broccoli holder with varieties of different spray deodorant branded impulses and also with different perfumes.    

Those were some of my favourite parts of my bedroom I hope you enjoyed reading my blog, Sorry about the dodgy photography skills, there's a reason I am not a professional photographer. 

Love from 
Chatter Natter - Sophie 

5 comments:

  1. Hey lovely! I nominated you for The Liebster Award! I hope you'll take some time and answer the questions on my blog :)

    Love, Sara Wallflower
    http://sarawallflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay thank you I will post my Liebster Award very soon thank you for nominating me ♥

      Delete
  2. So cute!
    If you would like to follow each other please let me know on my blog, thankyou x

    http://bxbeccaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete