Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Makeup Haul

 1. Wake Me Up Concealer

2. Bourjois Blush
3. Tanya Burr Lipgloss First Date
4. MUA Powder



Okay another blog coming up for you. I'm trying to post regularly because I'm on my 6 weeks holiday and I have so much spare time.........Lets Begin


 1. Is my wake me up concealer, I really like this product because when I use it, it blends well. Also it smells really good just like the foundation I have also had from Wake Me Up. The packaging is simple but good simple and the bright orange colour makes it stand out. The price I bought it at was £5.49 from boot its a really life saver.

2. Is my Bourjois blush, I love this product because it makes my cheeks look orange coral colour the shade i got it in was Rose Maandarine. The smell is gorgeous the scent is flowery and makes my cheeks smell amazing. The packaging is a peachy colour with gold font with the brand in bold and the rest in a wavy font. the price I bought it at was £7.99 from boots again.

3. Is Tanya Burr lipgloss, this lush product is a light colour and makes my lips look really nice. The shade I have it in is First date. The scent is a sweet scent (eating sweets) like raspberries. The packaging is clear with the lid being black and has a heart on the top of the lid in a purple colour. The price I bought it at was £6.99 from SuperDrug. I would highly recommend it to people which like an everyday colour.

4. Is my MUA powder., this product is good because it feels amazing and stays on for a few hours. It doesn't really have a certain scent to be honest. The packaging is clear plastic with bold silver writing. The price I bought it at was £1 from SuperDrug. This is not my favourite powder ever but it does the job righ

No comments:

Post a Comment