Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Day Out At Weston ♥





This is my sister not me.


This is me. 






My sister, my brother and me.






Today Me and my family went out for a day out.

firstly we got there at about 9ish and made sandcastles ect for a couple hours, after getting all the sand off our arms and legs our tastebuds were dancing as we dugged our teeth into our warm sugar coated doughnut yummy.

After we ate our doughnuts we went for a walk around the Grand Pier and sat in some of the toy car things and took some pictures/selfies in them. As we were walking along the pier we put our faces into a hole and I had a weird body it was so funny. 

When we entered the arcade we put our pounds into the machine to get loads of 2p's it was fun but but we didn't win anything though but I liked it. A few minutes later we came across a mirror house thing and went inside with my brother and sister. It was full of fun facts and crazy looking mirror which brought a smile to our faces. My favourite fact was that More monopoly money is printed in a year then real money around the world.

After we went shopping for a couple hour I didn't buy anthing because I didn't fancy getting anything.

This was a really good day out and I want to go again soon its a great place to go with your family or friends for the shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment