Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

5 Things That Make Me Happy ♥

5 Things That Make Me Happy 

If you know me you would know that I'm always happy but when I am sad I follow these simple steps that turn my Frown upside down.


1. What I do is I have a cuddle with my little dog. He's like a fluffy little teddy bear I love my Nemo BTW his name is Nemo yes like the fish.

2. I also like to cosy up with my pillow and blanket and watching something on Netfix.
Turn That Frown Upside Down ♥


3. Another thing I do is Text/call/Facebook/Snapchat/Kik ect my friends and tell them stuff and they always end up making me laugh or just smile.

4. Just get up and dance to my favourite songs or sing to them because there's nothing better then some me time.

5. I also go shopping or just go out and buy something like a Costa with my friends. It makes me happy.



So just we happy and enjoy life because its the only life we have so live it. unless you turn into a cat because they have like 9 lives so yeah.

Thanks Hope you enjoyed this have a great life. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment